PLEASE READ THIS
Tractors and plant – Live auctions on Monday starting from 9am & 10am
All other sections – Timed online auction – commence Friday 11th March with staggered finishes on 15th and 16th March
Delivery of machinery – All items of machinery entered in the timed online sections must be on site by Friday 4pm at the latest.
Tractors, wheeled and tracked plant only, may be delivered to the saleground on Sunday 13th March between 9am and 12pm.
Viewing - Sunday 13th March between 2pm and 5pm.
• DO NOT ATTEND THE SALEGROUND IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 – www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms
• PLEASE USE HAND SANITISATION STATIONS
• THIS IS A BUSINESS EVENT NOT A SOCIAL GATHERING
· Bidders wishing to use the online bidding service are required to register prior to the sale.
· A deposit of £1000 payable by debit card or bank transfer is required upon registration.
· Deposits will be credited against any purchases made, any balance will be refunded.
- Any unused deposits will be refunded within 72 hours from closure of ALL the auctions.
- Cheffins accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss of the Online Bidding Service and the ability to bid.
- Invoices for each sale will issued 24 hours after the completion of each sale.
- All lots are sold as seen.